Please use the link on this page to check availability and to reserve your dates. Please note we are a tent only site and cannot currently accommodate campervans or caravans due to the nature of the site.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call 01691 774033 if you have any questions.
For full details please click the Terms & Conditions button below. Please note that the Greener Camping Club Membership fee of £10 is compulsory and non-refundable.
Our season runs from May half term until the end of September. We may open earlier for the Easter Holidays depending on weather conditions.
Acorn Pitch – No minimum night stay. Maximum 2 occupants. £15.00 per night (no composting toilet on this pitch).
- 2 well behaved dogs are welcome at no additional charge, if you wish to bring more than 2 dogs please contact us.
- £10 per booking Greener Camping Club Membership
- Price includes use of pitch, campfire pit and dining shelter with picnic table and shared toilet and shower unit.
Wren, Sparrow & Squirrel Pitches – 2 night minimum stay, maximum 6 occupants. £21.00 per night.
- £5 per night for the first two children aged 4-16 (please see FAQs for large families)
- £5 per night extra adults aged 17+ sharing the main tent.
- 2 well behaved dogs are welcome at no additional charge, if you wish to bring more than 2 dogs please contact us
- £10 per unit (tent) per booking Greener Camping Club Membership
- Pup tent – one allowed, no charge
- Price includes use of pitch, campfire pit, dining shelter with picnic table and private compost toilet. Shared shower units.
- Each pitch can be booked as a double pitch for £36.00 per night allowing room for two average sized family tents. This price includes up to four adults and offers a cheaper option that booking two separate pitches. Please ensure that both tents (units) are members of Greener Camping Club or purchase two memberships when booking.
5m Nomadic Bell Tent 2021
- £82 per night for a family of four (please see FAQs for larger families)
- Minimum three nights stay
- No dogs allowed
- £10 per unit Greener Camping Club Membership
- A Deposit of £100 is payable on arrival and will be refunded on departure after inspection of your unit should no damage/losses be found
- Price includes use of bell tent with bedding for four, equipped outdoor kitchen shed including gas hob and sink, campfire pit, dining shelter with picnic table and private composting toilet.
- New for 2021 – Option to rent a companion tent pitch next to the bell tent as part of an exclusive group booking for an additional £15 per night including two adults (plus a second £10 one off Greener Camping Club membership per booking). Additional adults and children are charged at standard rate.
Additional extras –
Whole site bookings 2021 – the whole site, which consists of three camping pitches on the hayfield plus the bell tent and companion camping pitch and exclusive use of all facilities, can be booked exclusively for a minimum two night stay. The site can accommodate up to 7 family sized tents plus four occupants in the bell tent.
We can also hire out the hay field for group bookings – this consists of three camping pitches and can accommodate up to 6 family sized tents.
Please contact us to discuss pricing and availability directly. Kindly note that group bookings are at discretion of the site owners and may be governed by Covid-19 rules in force at time of stay. In addition to our charges all group bookings require a fee of £10 per unit (tent) to cover the Greener Camping membership.
- Tripod Hire – hire a hand forged steel campfire tripod with dutch oven for £15 for the duration of your stay with us.
- Logs – we sell nets of logs for £4.00 each, a complimentary free net of logs will be waiting for you on arrival.
- Fresh produce – eggs from our hens are available for sale together with a selection of seasonal local produce, store cupboard items, soaps and essentials.